Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafran Elders Not To Beg Buhari For His Return Over Mothers Burial

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have reacted to news circulating the social media, that some monarchs are pleading that he should be pardoned to come and bury his deceased mother. In his reaction to Voice Of America(VOA) Radio in Washington DC today

he said: ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡ðŸ‘‡
I didn't send or begged anyone to lobby the federal government of Nigeria on my behalf and will never do that. And even if such request is granted, I will not honour because the cabals in Also Rock are not to dictate things for me. 

What I can assure you is that my mother must be buried. When she was alive should told me to do everything within my power to restore Biafra. I may attend her burial or I may not but certainly the burial most be done.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mother died on August 30th,2019 as a result of the shock she sustained from the attack in their home on September 14,2017. She died in a hospital in Germany where she was receiving treatment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies