Type Here to Get Search Results !

How I Slept With A Lawmaker And Divorce My Husband - Says Nigerian Woman


A Nigerian Woman, Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu, confesses on how a lawmaker, Uju Kingsley Chima, slept with her in 2015.
Chima is the Member, Federal House of Representatives for Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta and Oru West Federal Constituency of Imo State.

FLIRTY WOMAN SPEAKS
“We dated for 10 years, after which he proposed marriage and we both agreed to settle down as husband and wife.

Unfortunately, our parents kicked against our relationship on the ground that we are biologically related and that we were committing incest and could not get married, so I married another man called Gabriel Igbibi.”

“I lodged the case first at New Owerri Police Station wherein he influenced it and I wrote a Petition to the Inspector-General of Police, Force State Quarters, Abuja. The petition was assigned to Zone 9 Police Command, Umuahia, Abia State”.

“Chima settled the police and they made peace between Himself and I, wherein he promised to take proper care of me because he cannot withdraw himself from me.
“My husband got wind of the relationship between the Chima and myself,” following which he filed for divorce.

“Chima promised that if the divorce succeeds, he will be giving me N20 million every six months and also buy me a property in any designated place in Lagos.
“The marriage was dissolved at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos. After the divorce, Chima told me that before he will take the relationship serious, I will have to bear a child for him.”.

“I took in for him, but had a miscarriage. He then asked Me to adopt a baby which would be his and claim that the baby was born in Canada, but that the baby also died”
“I sworn to an oath of loyalty, but eventually caught him with another woman”.

“I became infuriated and he became furious and warned me never to visit him again, that he is no longer interested in the relationship. I reminded him of the oath he forced me to take that no man must have any relationship with me again and the promise to be giving N20m every six months, buy me a property in a choice area, buy a brand new car every six months, which he had never fulfilled.
.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies