Type Here to Get Search Results !

Learn Graphic Designs For Dummies -Video | Handout | Live Stream Tutorial



Peter tells everybody he is a graphic designer. He uploads pictures of designs he claims to have made on his Facebook page. His friends tell him that he is a very talented individual. His female friends are falling in love with him.
Peter uploads a beautiful design and some friends slide into his inbox. They ask him to do some designs for them. Peter tells them that he has fallen sick and cannot do any work for the meantime. He asks them to wait for him to recover from his sickness before he starts work on their projects.





Two weeks later, Peter uploads five stunning graphic works on his page. He basks in the commendation from friends, and his crush publicly proclaims love for him. Peter is overjoyed! A friend slides into Peter’s inbox and asks him to design an event flier for him. Peter turns down the offer. He says he is currently very busy. He is chatting with his crush late into the night.
By 8 am on the morning of the next day, Peter receives an urgent call. Chief John, a billionaire wants to see him. The billionaire sends a range rover to pick an excited Peter to his mansion. Peter is chauffeured driven and is taken straight to the expansive living room of the billionaire.





Peter is taken aback to see James, his Facebook friend sitting with the billionaire.
“Here he is! Sir, this is my friend Peter, he is the best graphics designer in this city. His works are all over Facebook” James introduces Peter to Chief John.
“You are welcome young man. Your friend has been saying a lot of good things about you. He recommended you to me. I want you to help me design a logo for my new company. I need it in two hours time because I am sending it to my partner in New York. The logo will be an eagle holding a staff. Can you do it?”
“Sir…Yes,..err…yes Sir”
“Alright, everything you need is in that room. When you are done, I will pay you handsomely. So do your best!”
“Sir, you want me to do it here? I thought I will have to work at my place…”





“No. This logo is secret and can only be done on my system. Mirabel, come and show Peter the computer room”
A beautiful young lady walks in. She gives Peter a charming smile and leads him to the computer room.
Peter is awed.
“You will use this laptop, all the programs you need are on this system. Good luck”
Mirabel says and walks out shutting the door behind her.
Peter sits down and stares at the system.
Two hours later. A knock sounds at the door and the door is pushed open. Chief John walks in with James and Mirabel. “How far have you gone?”
There is no reply from Peter. He is bent over the laptop. His face is downcast and he is sweating despite the Ac in the room.
The smile on the faces of the entrants disappears as they look at the laptop’s screen. All what they can see is Google search engine with multiple questions.





…How to learn graphics design in ten minutes
…Please epp me, I want to learn graphic design immediately
…Graphics design for idiots
“What is this?” The billionaire interrogates.
Peter clears his throat, “I am sorry Sir, I am not a graphics designer. All those works on my Facebook page are not mine. I copied them from Google and pasted on my wall. I just wanted to get praise from my friends”
“What!? Are you saying you are a fraud?”
“Yes sir, please forgive me”
You do not want to be in Peter’s predicament, do you? You want to be an authentic Graphics designer, don’t you? You need the Graphics design for dummies package.
To get the easiest graphics design training, video, handouts and internet interracial method, Comment below to get access.










Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies