Type Here to Get Search Results !

Woman Who Couldn't Satisfy Her Husband Escapes Being Sent Packing






 I stand to be corrected, what is the usefulness of a wife that won't take cooking for her husband as a priority, what is the duty of a wife if not taking care of the affairs of the home which includes cooking.




 I am a wife and I'm a cook, ask my hubby, I love to explore ,I cook varieties for my hubby, from fried rice to African salad and different indigenous soup..I'm an African lady, a working class lady and my Hubby's stomach means so much to me than my makeup.


Sex alone is never enough for my man, i give him good food and the bedroom is more livelier, he will have enough strength, that's why i give him another food after making love.




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies