Type Here to Get Search Results !

[PHOTOS] World’s Fattest Man Dies At 38 On Christmas Day

fat1

The world’s fattest man has died on Christmas day.He was aged 38.
Mexican Andres Moreno suffered a heart attack as he was taken to a private hospital in an ambulance.
He underwent stomach bypass surgery in October in the hope of slimming down to 12 and a half stone and earlier this month managed to walk with the the help of a relative.
He was bed-bound and weighed an incredible 70 stone at his heaviest before the op, although he lost 19 stone naturally so he could go under the knife.

He spoke of his dreams of finding a girlfriend and starting a family after coming out of surgery. He also revealed he hoped to set up an organization to help other overweight people around the world get back into shape.

Cristiano Ronaldo sent him a signed Real Madrid shirt at the start of last month to inspire him to continue losing weight and become healthier.
Moreno, who lived in Ciudad Obregon in the north-western state of Sonora, said he felt as if he had received a Christmas gift before Christmas.
fat
News of his death was revealed by relatives on his Facebook page.
Moreno, a former police officer, admitted to being dumped by his wife as his weight ballooned after he turned 20.
He said:
“I realised I was putting on more and more weight and getting bigger but it was like a snowball I couldn’t stop. I lost my wife, who I lived with for three years and left me because I was fat. Friends and family would visit me and when they went I was left alone crying and sad because of my situation and begging God to put me back on the right path. I hit rock-bottom when I couldn’t get out of bed and go to the toilet or wash myself.”
Doctors have described the death as “unexpected.”
fat2

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies